Steel Fabrication Equipment:
Without reinvesting in modern and efficient tooling and equipment, we wouldn't be able to offer the product quality we're known for. You can get a real sense for our company's capacity by glancing at a list of our current equipment:
- Brake 12' bed, 350 ton (new in 2008)
- Shear 12' by 1/2" (new in 2008)
- High-def plasma cutter with 10' wide by 45' long water cooled table (1.5" cutting capacity for carbon steel) (new in 2008)
Robotic sub-arc welder on in-floor track, with 15 ton synchronized roll system (new in 2008)
- Plate roll, 4 roll - double pinch capable of 10' wide by 1/2" thick by 360 degrees (new in 2008)
- Both MIG and TIG capabilities (over 40 welding machines in total)
- Pipe benders, band saws, punches, and more!
Our building has 30' eve heights and a 33' peak ceiling height. When you combine this with our girder crane system, we have virtually unlimited opportunity to work on projects of all shapes and sizes. Our four cranes span 55' each and are capable of lifting 10 ton each. We also utilize three 18' by 18' cranes with 2 ton capacity each for project specific work at any given piece of equipment or area of the shop floor.